Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Say Goodbye To Big Beautiful Flat Screen TV? Say It Isn't So!

I just wanted to be like Jeff Heniger and when "my" team goes to the World Series I get to buy a new gigantesaurous flat screen TV. Is that to much to ask?

The Dodgers were in the lead in the 8th inning. That is suppose to be in the bag!!!!!! How could the Dodgers give up another late inning lead? They should be ahead 3-1, not the Philo-doughboys. Okay, I feel better after a little online ranting.

On a good note, Shelley and I went to Tokyo Lobby and tried the cherry blossom roll (salmon on the inside, tuna on the outside, and all in a flower shaped design with red roe on top) and I found a new frozen yogurt shop today called Ambrosia that had really good pistachio yogurt.

Oh, and even better, I just received my new corporate AMEX card. Its been a while since I have had the ole law firm credit card. It feels familiar, relaxing. Good. Calm.

I mean the Dodgers can come back from a 3-1 deficit, right? Right?!!!!

It's okay, I am going to find my happy place. It is time to go back to reviewing the new law that cuts back executive's pay if they recieve federal bailout relief for their company. Talk about somebody who really has problems. Time to draft a few more plan amendments, read some more tax regulations . . . maybe even draft a memorandum in my beautiful, peaceful, sunny office. Hmmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmm. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the big tv too, so that I have more room in the family room.

But hey, I miss you! How do I watch your videos?

Anonymous said...

The mounts which are displayed here in the pics are good and also with good design like this only even I have found a company which is having LCD brackets according to TV/system model no and also he is having a great quality products. You Can get still more information about LCD Brackets which I browsed on internet can fetch you help Another piece of advice would be to mount the bracket to a solid wall.

Tvbrackets can be fitted to make efficient use of space in any room