Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Jamba Meal Plan


I love the new wraps at Jamba Juice, especially the Greens and Grains wrap. You know how Jared lost a bunch of weight by only eating Subway sandwiches? Well I think that should work with Jamba Juice wraps also. The wraps are only between 450 and 600 calories depending on which one you buy. There is also a couscous salad with diced jicama and currants. Yum. I am also using "Lose It" on my iPhone to track my calories (love free iPhone apps) and I can easily fit two of those wraps (or the salad) into my 1465 daily calories. Isn't that a beautifully simple meal plan. I am trying it out this week with a moderate goal of losing just two pounds. I'll tell you how it goes next week. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that Jamba is finally offering food! Fast food shouldn't have to be so greasy and deep fried. Anyway, good luck with the weight loss.

Shelley said...

You will especially stay under your calorie count if I eat half your wrap for lunch each day. Yum.

Becca said...

mmmm... sounds good. I wish we had Jamba juice here.