Monday, March 16, 2009

Google Ads Gone Wild

I open up my blog today and the first thing I notice is that the Google add tower has an Elvira-ish woman holding her Chi Chis. "What on earth is Google advertising?" I wonder. Then understanding dawns on me. Its an ad for The Forbiden Zone movie. Google picked up my reference to Oingo Boingo and the mistic knights and placed an add to purchase a copy of the movie that was the real birth place of Oingo Boingo.

Google ads have become very specialized in deed. It is going to be interesting to see what Google decides to advertise with each post. The ad I am posting about is probably already gone, and I am now just rambling nonsense.

But I am kind of curious to see what Google will "ad" next.

1 comment:

nevadanista said...

I don't do google ads, but I like watching what they put up. I've noticed sometimes they go completely off topic. Right now there's is a go cart ad from your previous post.