Thursday, July 17, 2008

Officially Upset with Blogger.com -- Already

JiggyIntel is not supposed to be all about blogging, but the time required right now to do simple tasks is killing my time for other posts.

So, I am officially upset with Blogger.com's available posting and layout features! I have my documents that I want to post as part of my blogs in JiggyIntel and www.my-body-for-life-blog.blogspot.com, but Blogger only permits pictures. So I spent time converting the documents to tif. format and Blogger still would not upload them. Next, I saw that Microsoft Publisher would convert docs to html format, so I uploaded the documents into Publisher and converted them to html. I pasted them in and still nothing.

WORDPRESS.COM on the other hand lets me upload many more types of documents under the "media" upload button. It was simple, of course. I uploaded the document as a pdf, and Wordpress stored the document and inserted a link into the post. SIMPLE! CURSE YOU BLOGGER.COM!!!

The good news is that I have created an upload blog at WordPress and I can copy the links created by WordPress and past them into to the Blogger blog. So I should be able to at least move on and post some fun and interesting, non-complainy post. THANKS WORDPRESS.COM!

Also, maybe someday when my blog is finally indexed by Google someone will read it and tell me the simple solutions to my problems. Until then I will continue as the blindfolded newbie making his way in through the blogsphere, one blog at a time.

No comments: